Camp Details / Rules & Guidelines
RULES AND GUIDELINES
Thank you for attending Harmony Explosion. We hope you will find this a very rewarding and enjoyable camp.
We want to make sure you have a good time, but our primary concern is your safety. With that in mind, we ask you to please follow these rules while at camp:
- Staff and Student Staff members will be in the same color shirts at all times. None of these volunteers are paid for their services. They are here to give you the opportunity to have a positive musical experience. Please respect them and follow their instructions.
- When you are on the risers, please direct all questions to the Director or Staff Member in charge. Also, when on the risers, please keep talking to a minimum.
- Student Staff members will be taking attendance and making sure you are where you are supposed to be. You will be assigned a Student Staff member when you arrive on campus. Please make sure your Student Staff member knows where you are at all times.
- Once you have registered, you are not allowed to leave campus without permission from the camp coordinators (Mollie and Jamie Peterson).
- You must stay in the room you are assigned unless Mollie gives you permission to move to another room.
- Schedules will be posted in several places. Please make sure you are where you are supposed to be.
- Linens (sheets, blankets, pillows and towels) will be provided to you by PLU. If you have forgotten your other personal items, please see Mollie or Jamie.
- Signs will be posted on doors indicating Staff’s rooms and their names.
- You will be wearing your Harmony Explosion shirt on the Saturday night show. Please keep it clean and presentable. This camp is casual, so you may wear jeans, shorts, T-shirts, etc. However, please do not wear short shorts, tank tops, or other clothing that shows too much skin. Please keep in mind that it will probably be warm on stage.
- If you have any problems during camp, please let your assigned Student Staff member know about it immediately! If your assigned Student Staff member is not available, please see any Staff or Student Staff member, and they will help you.
- Cell phones may only be used before the morning practice, during lunch, during dinner, and after the last session of the day. This includes text messaging. If you are found using your cell phone during practice sessions, your phone will be confiscated until the end of the day.
- Name badges must be worn around your neck and in plain sight at all times when you are in public.
- Boys are not allowed on girls’ dormitory floors, and girls are not allowed on boys’ dormitory floors.
- Bullying will not be tolerated, and is grounds for immediate dismissal from camp.
- Please remember to use deodorant, but refrain from using perfumes or colognes.
Once again, thank you for attending Harmony Explosion.
Harmony Explosion Staff